|Benefits for the overall success of any installation
|What key points are taken into consideration during a site survey?
|Nimbus Solar Solutions: The one-stop solution for all your solar needs
The importance and benefits of solar energy have been firmly established worldwide. The adoption of solar energy is growing by the day. However, any solar energy company in India should conduct site surveys before the commencement of any solar installation. A professional team carries out installations after the preliminary agreement between the buyer and the solar provider.
Benefits for the overall success of any installation
After the site survey, the engineering and design team proposes a customized solution based on the data collected and the buyer’s specific requirements. Before installing solar panels, any solar energy company in India usually conducts a site survey to check for all the details that need to be taken into account.
What key points are taken into consideration during a site survey?
As part of a site survey conducted by a solar energy company in India, the following points will be considered:
- Whether the proposed solar installation will be possible on that particular site based on the local climate and the site’s physical and logistical conditions (including factors such as the available space, the roof size and make, material storage space, etc.).
- The overall viability, including financial benefits.
- Whether the proposed site possesses the bandwidth to meet the buyer’s specific requirements.
- The location of the solar panels, their direction, orientation, type of mounting required and the potential sunlight they will receive.
- Shade analysis determines whether the location is shadow-free and devoid of obstructions like buildings, trees, walls, etc. This step is crucial to ensure maximum sunlight is captured during the day.
- The state of the existing electrical infrastructure (whether single-phase or three-phase, the voltage supplied, the primary connection to the electricity grid, existing earthing connection, etc.).
- Load analysis to assess the energy needs of the building.
- The ownership of the building (whether owned or leased).
- The roof/height of the building, including the number of floors.
- Safety or other maintenance concerns.
Nimbus Solar Solutions: The one-stop solution for all your solar needs
Nimbus Solar Solutions is a leading solar energy company in India. As one of the reputed and long-standing players in the industry, it has been an active contributor right from the stage of ideation to actual realization vis-a-vis the solar aspirations of its end consumers. It is committed to delivering world-class services and products across all our business verticals.
At Nimbus, we always emphasize the need and importance of conducting an on-site survey before the commencement of any project. After all, critical information that may be overlooked or misrepresented during this process can harm the success of any solar project. That is why we recommend engaging with our experienced and dedicated team of surveyors for a thorough and accurate survey of any proposed site. Our surveys are characterized by their rich quality, updated knowledge, accuracy and impeccable service.
For more details, visit www.nimbussolar.in.